Is OIL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OIL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a slippery or viscous liquid or liquefiable substance not miscible with water
- noun - oil paint containing pigment that is used by an artist
- noun - a dark oil consisting mainly of hydrocarbons
- noun - any of a group of liquid edible fats that are obtained from plants
- verb - cover with oil, as if by rubbing
- verb - administer an oil or ointment to
- Any of numerous mineral, vegetable, and synthetic substances and animal and vegetable fats that are generally slippery, combustible, viscous, liquid or liquefiable at room temperatures, soluble in various organic solvents such as ether but not in water, and used in a great variety of products, especially lubricants and fuels.
- A petroleum derivative, such as a machine oil or lubricant.
- A substance with an oily consistency.
- Oil paint.
- A painting done in oil paint.
- Insincere flattery.
- To bribe: an attorney who tried to oil the judge’s hand in order to obtain a directed verdict favorable to his client.
- To give a tip to: oiled the headwaiter’s palm.
- verb - to supply with oil (a greasy liquid used for lubrication, fuel, or illumination)
There are 3 letters in OIL: I L O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OIL
To search all scrabble anagrams of OIL, to go: OIL?
Rearrange the letters in OIL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of OIL
What's nearby OIL
Lookup in Wiki for OIL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OIL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OIL"