Is OILY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OILY in various dictionaries:
- adj - containing an unusual amount of grease or oil
- adj - unpleasantly and excessively suave or ingratiating in manner or speech
- adj - coated or covered with oil
- adj - smeared or soiled with grease or oil
- Of or relating to oil.
- Impregnated, smeared with, or containing oil; greasy.
- Excessively suave in action or behavior; unctuous.
- adj - covered or soaked with oil
There are 4 letters in OILY: I L O Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OILY
To search all scrabble anagrams of OILY, to go: OILY?
Rearrange the letters in OILY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of OILY
What's nearby OILY
Lookup in Wiki for OILY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OILY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OILY"