Is LION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LION in various dictionaries:
- noun - large gregarious predatory feline of Africa and India having a tawny coat with a shaggy mane in the male
- noun - a celebrity who is lionized (much sought after)
- noun - (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Leo
- noun - the fifth sign of the zodiac
- A large, carnivorous, feline mammal (Panthera leo) of Africa and northwest India, having a short tawny coat, a tufted tail, and, in the male, a long heavy mane around the neck and shoulders.
- Any of several large wildcats related to or resembling the lion.
- A very brave person.
- A person regarded as fierce or ferocious.
- An eminent person; a celebrity: a literary lion.
- noun - a large, carnivorous feline mammal
There are 4 letters in LION: I L N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LION
To search all scrabble anagrams of LION, to go: LION?
Rearrange the letters in LION and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LION
What's nearby LION
Lookup in Wiki for LION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LION"