Is IN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of IN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a unit of length equal to one twelfth of a foot
- noun - a rare soft silvery metallic element
- noun - a state in midwestern United States
- adj - holding office
- adj - directed or bound inward
- adj - currently fashionable
- adv - to or toward the inside of
- Within the limits, bounds, or area of: was hit in the face; born in the spring; a chair in the garden.
- From the outside to a point within; into: threw the letter in the wastebasket.
- To or at a situation or condition of: was split in two; in debt; a woman in love.
- Having the activity, occupation, or function of: a life in politics; the officer in command.
- During the act or process of: tripped in racing for the bus.
- With the arrangement or order of: fabric that fell in luxuriant folds; arranged to purchase the car in equal payments.
- After the style or form of: a poem in iambic pentameter.
- With the characteristic, attribute, or property of: a tall man in an overcoat.
- By means of: paid in cash.
- Made with or through the medium of: a statue in bronze; a note written in German.
- With the aim or purpose of: followed in pursuit.
- With reference to: six inches in depth; has faith in your judgment.
- Used to indicate the second and larger term of a ratio or proportion: saved only one in ten.
- To or toward the inside: opened the door and stepped in.
- To or toward a destination or goal: The mob closed in.
- To home base; so as to score: runs batted in; singled the runner in.
- Within a place, as of business or residence: The manager is in before anyone else.
- So as to include or incorporate: Fold in the egg whites.
- So as to occupy a position of success or favor: campaigned hard and was voted in.
- In a particular relationship: got in bad with their supervisor.
- Located inside; inner.
- Incoming; inward: took the in bus.
- Holding office; having power: the in party.
- Currently fashionable: the in thing to wear this season.
- One that has position, influence, or power: the ins against the outs.
- Influence; power: had an in with the authorities.
- verb - to gather a crop
There are 2 letters in IN: I N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to IN
To search all scrabble anagrams of IN, to go: IN?
Rearrange the letters in IN and see some winning combinations
2 letters out of IN
Contextual use of IN
What's nearby IN
Lookup in Wiki for IN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of IN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: IN"