Is TIN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TIN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a silvery malleable metallic element that resists corrosion
- noun - a vessel (box, can, pan, etc.) made of tinplate and used mainly in baking
- noun - metal container for storing dry foods such as tea or flour
- noun - airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc.
- verb - plate with tin
- verb - preserve in a can or tin
- verb - prepare (a metal) for soldering or brazing by applying a thin layer of solder to the surface
- Sn A malleable, silvery metallic element obtained chiefly from cassiterite.
- Tin plate.
- A container or box made of tin plate.
- Chiefly British.
- A container for preserved foodstuffs; a can.
- The contents of such a container.
- To plate or coat with tin.
- To preserve or pack in tins; can.
- Of, relating to, or made of tin.
- Constructed of inferior material.
- Swedish tenn, and Old English tin (as in Modern English), but no other Indo-European language family has such a word.
- verb - to coat with tin (a metallic element)
There are 3 letters in TIN: I N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TIN
To search all scrabble anagrams of TIN, to go: TIN?
Rearrange the letters in TIN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TIN
What's nearby TIN
Lookup in Wiki for TIN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TIN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TIN"