Is UNIT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of UNIT in various dictionaries:
- noun - any division of quantity accepted as a standard of measurement or exchange
- noun - an individual or group or structure or other entity regarded as a structural or functional constituent of a whole
- noun - an organization regarded as part of a larger social group
- noun - a single undivided whole
- noun - a single undivided natural thing occurring in the composition of something else
- noun - an assemblage of parts that is regarded as a single entity
- An individual, a group, a structure, or other entity regarded as an elementary structural or functional constituent of a whole.
- A group regarded as a distinct entity within a larger group.
- A mechanical part or module.
- An entire apparatus or the equipment that performs a specific function.
- A precisely specified quantity in terms of which the magnitudes of other quantities of the same kind can be stated.
- The quantity of a vaccine, serum, drug, or other agent necessary to produce a specific effect.
- A fixed amount of scholastic study used as a basis for calculating academic credits, usually measured in hours of classroom instruction or laboratory work.
- A section of an academic course focusing on a selected theme: a unit on Native Americans.
- The number immediately to the left of the decimal point in the Arabic numeral system.
- The lowest positive whole number.
- noun - a specific quantity used as a standard of measurement
There are 4 letters in UNIT: I N T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to UNIT
To search all scrabble anagrams of UNIT, to go: UNIT?
Rearrange the letters in UNIT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of UNIT
What's nearby UNIT
Lookup in Wiki for UNIT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of UNIT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: UNIT"