Is NUT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NUT in various dictionaries:
- noun - usually large hard-shelled seed
- noun - Egyptian goddess of the sky
- noun - a small (usually square or hexagonal) metal block with internal screw thread to be fitted onto a bolt
- noun - half the width of an em
- noun - a whimsically eccentric person
- noun - someone who is so ardently devoted to something that it resembles an addiction
- noun - one of the two male reproductive glands that produce spermatozoa and secrete androgens
- verb - gather nuts
- An indehiscent, hard-shelled, one-loculated, one-seeded fruit, such as an acorn or a hazelnut.
- A seed borne within a fruit having a hard shell, as in the peanut, almond, or walnut.
- The kernel of any of these.
- A crazy or eccentric person.
- An enthusiast; a buff: a movie nut.
- A difficult endeavor or problem: Painting the closet was a tough nut to crack.
- The human head.
- A ridge of wood at the top of the fingerboard or neck of a stringed instrument, over which the strings pass.
- A device at the lower end of the bow for a stringed instrument, used for tightening the hairs.
- A small block of metal or wood with a central, threaded hole that is designed to fit around and secure a bolt or screw.
- The cost of launching a business venture.
- The testicles.
- verb - to gather nuts (hard-shelled dry fruits)
There are 3 letters in NUT: N T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NUT
To search all scrabble anagrams of NUT, to go: NUT?
Rearrange the letters in NUT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NUT
What's nearby NUT
Lookup in Wiki for NUT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NUT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NUT"