Is PUNT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PUNT in various dictionaries:
- noun - formerly the basic unit of money in Ireland
- noun - an open flat-bottomed boat used in shallow waters and propelled by a long pole
- noun - (football) a kick in which the football is dropped from the hands and kicked before it touches the ground
- verb - kick the ball
- verb - propel with a pole
- verb - place a bet on
- To propel (a boat) with a pole.
- To go in a punt.
- To propel (a ball) by means of a punt.
- To lay a bet against the bank, as in roulette.
- To gamble.
- The indentation in the bottom of a champagne or wine bottle.
- verb - to propel through water with a pole
There are 4 letters in PUNT: N P T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PUNT
To search all scrabble anagrams of PUNT, to go: PUNT?
Rearrange the letters in PUNT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PUNT
What's nearby PUNT
Lookup in Wiki for PUNT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PUNT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PUNT"