Is INPUT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INPUT in various dictionaries:
- noun - signal going into an electronic system
- noun - a statement that expresses a personal opinion or belief or adds information
- noun - any stimulating information or event
- noun - a component of production
- verb - enter (data or a program) into a computer
- Energy, work, or power used to drive a machine.
- Current, electromotive force, or power supplied to an electric circuit, network, or device.
- Information put into a communications system for transmission or into a computer system for processing.
- A position, terminal, or station at which input enters a system.
- Any of the items, including materials, equipment, and funds, required for production.
- The act of putting in; infusion: a steady input of fuel.
- An amount put in.
- Usage Problem.
- Contribution of information or a comment or viewpoint: a discussion with input from all members of the group.
- To enter (data or a program) into a computer.
- verb - to enter data into a computer
There are 5 letters in INPUT: I N P T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INPUT
To search all scrabble anagrams of INPUT, to go: INPUT?
Rearrange the letters in INPUT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of INPUT
What's nearby INPUT
Lookup in Wiki for INPUT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INPUT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INPUT"