Is TI valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TI in various dictionaries:
- noun - a light strong grey lustrous corrosion-resistant metallic element used in strong lightweight alloys (as for airplane parts)
- noun - shrub with terminal tufts of elongated leaves used locally for thatching and clothing
- noun - the syllable naming the seventh (subtonic) note of any musical scale in solmization
- The seventh tone in the diatonic scale in solfeggio.
- noun - the seventh tone of the diatonic musical scale
There are 2 letters in TI: I T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TI
To search all scrabble anagrams of TI, to go: TI?
Rearrange the letters in TI and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TI
What's nearby TI
Lookup in Wiki for TI
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TI, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TI"