Is KIT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of KIT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a case for containing a set of articles
- noun - gear consisting of a set of articles or tools for a specified purpose
- noun - young of any of various fur-bearing animals
- verb - supply with a set of articles or tools
- A set of articles or implements used for a specific purpose: a survival kit; a shaving kit.
- A container for such a set.
- A set of parts or materials to be assembled: a model airplane kit.
- A packaged set of related materials: a sales kit.
- A collection of clothing and other personal effects used for travel.
- The entire collection or lot.
- A kitten.
- A young, often undersized fur-bearing animal.
- A tiny, narrow violin used by dancing masters in the 17th and 18th centuries.
- verb - to provide with whatever is needed
There are 3 letters in KIT: I K T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to KIT
To search all scrabble anagrams of KIT, to go: KIT?
Rearrange the letters in KIT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of KIT
What's nearby KIT
Lookup in Wiki for KIT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of KIT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: KIT"