Is TICK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TICK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a metallic tapping sound
- noun - any of two families of small parasitic arachnids with barbed proboscis
- noun - a mark indicating that something has been noted or completed etc.
- noun - a light mattress
- verb - make a clicking or ticking sound
- verb - make a sound like a clock or a timer
- verb - sew
- verb - put a check mark on or near or next to
- A light, sharp, clicking sound made repeatedly by a machine, such as a clock.
- A moment.
- A light mark used to check off or call attention to an item.
- A unit on a scale; a degree: when interest rates move up a tick.
- To emit recurring clicking sounds: as the clock ticked.
- To function characteristically or well: machines ticking away; curious about what makes people tick.
- To count or record with or as if with the sound of ticks: a clock ticking the hours; a taxi meter ticking the fare.
- To mark or check off (a listed item) with a tick: ticked off each name as the roll was called.
- Any of numerous small bloodsucking parasitic arachnids of the family Ixodidae, many of which transmit febrile diseases, such as Rocky Mountain spotted fever and Lyme disease.
- Any of various usually wingless, louselike insects of the family Hippobosciddae that are parasitic on sheep, goats, and other animals.
- A cloth case for a mattress or pillow.
- A light mattress without inner springs.
- Credit or an amount of credit.
- verb - to make a recurrent clicking sound
There are 4 letters in TICK: C I K T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TICK
To search all scrabble anagrams of TICK, to go: TICK?
Rearrange the letters in TICK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TICK
What's nearby TICK
Lookup in Wiki for TICK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TICK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TICK"