Is TRICK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRICK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a cunning or deceitful action or device
- noun - a period of work or duty
- noun - an attempt to get you to do something foolish or imprudent
- noun - a ludicrous or grotesque act done for fun and amusement
- noun - an illusory feat
- noun - a prostitute's customer
- noun - (card games) in a single round, the sequence of cards played by all the players
- verb - deceive somebody
- An act or a procedure intended to achieve an end by deceptive or fraudulent means.
- A mischievous action; a prank.
- A stupid, disgraceful, or childish act or performance.
- A peculiar trait or characteristic; a mannerism: “Mimicry is the trick by which a moth or other defenseless insect comes to look like a wasp” (Marston Bates).
- A peculiar event with unexpected, often deceptive results: “One of history’s cruelest tricks is to take words that sounded good at the time and make them sound pretty stupid” (David Owen).
- A deceptive or illusive appearance; an illusion: a trick of sunlight.
- A convention or specialized skill peculiar to a particular field of activity: learned the tricks of the winemaking trade.
- A feat of magic or legerdemain.
- A difficult, dexterous, or clever act designed to amuse.
- All the cards played in a single round, one from each player.
- One such round.
- A period or turn of duty, as at the helm of a ship.
- A prison term.
- An act of prostitution.
- A prostitute’s customer.
- A session carried out by a prostitute with a client.
- A robbery or theft.
- Of, relating to, or involving tricks.
- Capable of performing tricks: a trick dog.
- Designed or made for doing a trick or tricks: trick cards; trick dice.
- To ornament or adorn, often garishly: was all tricked out in beads and fringe.
- verb - to mislead by falsehood
There are 5 letters in TRICK: C I K R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRICK
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRICK, to go: TRICK?
Rearrange the letters in TRICK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TRICK
What's nearby TRICK
Lookup in Wiki for TRICK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRICK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRICK"