Is TICKS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TICKS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a metallic tapping sound
- noun - any of two families of small parasitic arachnids with barbed proboscis
- noun - a mark indicating that something has been noted or completed etc.
- noun - a light mattress
- verb - make a clicking or ticking sound
- verb - make a sound like a clock or a timer
- verb - sew
- verb - put a check mark on or near or next to
- verb - to make a recurrent clicking sound
There are 5 letters in TICKS: C I K S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TICKS
To search all scrabble anagrams of TICKS, to go: TICKS?
Rearrange the letters in TICKS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TICKS
What's nearby TICKS
Lookup in Wiki for TICKS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TICKS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TICKS"