Is SHTICK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHTICK in various dictionaries:
- noun - (Yiddish) a little
- noun - (Yiddish) a contrived and often used bit of business that a performer uses to steal attention
- noun - (Yiddish) a prank or piece of clowning
- noun - (Yiddish) a devious trick
- A characteristic attribute, talent, or trait that is helpful in securing recognition or attention: tried a new shtick in restaurant design.
- An entertainment routine or gimmick.
- noun - an entertainment routine
There are 6 letters in SHTICK: C H I K S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHTICK
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHTICK, to go: SHTICK?
Rearrange the letters in SHTICK and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of SHTICK
5 letters out of SHTICK
4 letters out of SHTICK
3 letters out of SHTICK
2 letters out of SHTICK
Contextual use of SHTICK
What's nearby SHTICK
Lookup in Wiki for SHTICK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHTICK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHTICK"