Is KITSCH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of KITSCH in various dictionaries:
- noun - excessively garish or sentimental art
- Art or artwork characterized by sentimental, often pretentious bad taste: “When money tries to buy beauty it tends to purchase a kind of courteous kitsch” (William H.
- The aesthetic or mentality in which such art is conceived or appreciated: “a movie that sets out to expose the kitsch of Hollywood fantasy” (Vincent Canby).
- Relating to or characterized by kitsch.
- adj - faddish art or literature [n -ES] : KITSCHY
There are 6 letters in KITSCH: C H I K S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to KITSCH
To search all scrabble anagrams of KITSCH, to go: KITSCH?
Rearrange the letters in KITSCH and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of KITSCH
5 letters out of KITSCH
4 letters out of KITSCH
3 letters out of KITSCH
2 letters out of KITSCH
Contextual use of KITSCH
What's nearby KITSCH
Lookup in Wiki for KITSCH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of KITSCH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: KITSCH"