Is STICKY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STICKY in various dictionaries:
- adj - having the sticky properties of an adhesive
- adj - moist as with undried perspiration and with clothing sticking to the body
- adj - hot or warm and humid
- adj - hard to deal with
- adj - covered with an adhesive material
- Having the property of adhering or sticking to a surface; adhesive.
- Covered with an adhesive agent.
- Warm and humid; muggy: a sticky day.
- Painful or difficult: a sticky situation.
- Tending to remain the same despite changes in the economy.
- adj - tending to adhere
- noun - a slip of notepaper having an adhesive strip on the back
There are 6 letters in STICKY: C I K S T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STICKY
To search all scrabble anagrams of STICKY, to go: STICKY?
Rearrange the letters in STICKY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STICKY
What's nearby STICKY
Lookup in Wiki for STICKY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STICKY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STICKY"