Is SKI valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SKI in various dictionaries:
- noun - narrow wood or metal or plastic runners used in pairs for gliding over snow
- verb - move along on skis
- One of a pair of long flat runners of plastic, metal, or wood that curve upward in front and may be attached to a boot for gliding or traveling over snow.
- A waterski.
- To travel or glide on skis, especially as a sport.
- verb - to travel on skis (long, narrow strips of wood or metal)
There are 3 letters in SKI: I K S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SKI
To search all scrabble anagrams of SKI, to go: SKI?
Rearrange the letters in SKI and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SKI
What's nearby SKI
Lookup in Wiki for SKI
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SKI, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SKI"