Is SKID valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SKID in various dictionaries:
- noun - one of a pair of planks used to make a track for rolling or sliding objects
- noun - a restraint provided when the brake linings are moved hydraulically against the brake drum to retard the wheel's rotation
- noun - an unexpected slide
- verb - slide without control
- verb - elevate onto skids
- verb - apply a brake or skid to
- verb - move obliquely or sideways, usually in an uncontrolled manner
- The act of sliding or slipping over a surface, often sideways.
- A plank, log, or timber, usually one of a pair, used as a support or as a track for sliding or rolling heavy objects.
- A pallet for loading or handling goods, especially one having solid sideboards and no bottom.
- A wooden framework attached to the side of a ship to prevent damage, as when unloading.
- A shoe or drag applying pressure to a wheel to brake a vehicle.
- A path to ruin or failure: His career hit the skids.
- See Synonyms at slide.
- To slide without revolving: wheels skidding on oily pavement.
- To move sideways in a turn because of insufficient banking.
- To brake (a wheel) with a skid.
- To haul on a skid or skids.
- verb - to slide sideways as a result of a loss of traction
There are 4 letters in SKID: D I K S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SKID
To search all scrabble anagrams of SKID, to go: SKID?
Rearrange the letters in SKID and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SKID
What's nearby SKID
Lookup in Wiki for SKID
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SKID, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SKID"