Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if skid is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on skid.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer SKID has 379 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word SKID is VALID in some board games. Check SKID in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of skid in various dictionaries:
noun - one of a pair of planks used to make a track for rolling or sliding objects
noun - a restraint provided when the brake linings are moved hydraulically against the brake drum to retard the wheel's rotation
noun - an unexpected slide
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Slide in sleet|
|Lose control of a car|
|Veer out of control|
|Winter fender-bender cause|
|Start of a car accident|
|It may leave its mark|
|Slip and slide|
|Move on locked wheels|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|It means to slip or slide; if you do it, you might leave a mark|
|To slip sideways on a road|
|Skid might refer to|
Skid or Skids may refer to:* Skid, a type of pallet|
* Skid (aerodynamics), an outward side-slip in an aircraft turn
* Skid (automobile), an automobile handling condition where one or more tires are slipping relative to the road
* Skid, a sled runner
* Skids, vehicles with continuous track
* Skids, or skid loaders, a vehicle
* Skids, a nautical term for slipway
* Modular process skid, an engineered frame for equipment