Is KIDS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of KIDS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a young person of either sex
- noun - soft smooth leather from the hide of a young goat
- noun - English dramatist (1558-1594)
- noun - a human offspring (son or daughter) of any age
- noun - young goat
- verb - tell false information to for fun
- verb - be silly or tease one another
- adj - to make fun of [v TEASED, TEASING, TEASES] : TEASABLE
There are 4 letters in KIDS: D I K S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to KIDS
To search all scrabble anagrams of KIDS, to go: KIDS?
Rearrange the letters in KIDS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of KIDS
What's nearby KIDS
Lookup in Wiki for KIDS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of KIDS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: KIDS"