Is DISK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DISK in various dictionaries:
- noun - something with a round shape resembling a flat circular plate
- noun - a flat circular plate
- noun - sound recording consisting of a disk with a continuous groove
- noun - (computer science) a memory device consisting of a flat disk covered with a magnetic coating on which information is stored
- verb - draw a harrow over (land)
- A thin, flat, circular object or plate.
- Something resembling such an object: The moon’s disk was reflected in the pond.
- The disk used in a disc brake.
- A disk used on a disk harrow.
- A round, flattened, platelike structure in an animal, such as an intervertebral disk.
- The enlarged area bearing numerous tiny flowers, as in the flower head of composite plants, such as the daisy.
- A phonograph record.
- An optical disk, especially a compact disk.
- A magnetic disk.
- A circular grid in a phototypesetting machine.
- To work (soil) with a disk harrow.
- To make (a recording) on a phonograph record.
- verb - to break up land with a type of farm implement
There are 4 letters in DISK: D I K S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DISK
To search all scrabble anagrams of DISK, to go: DISK?
Rearrange the letters in DISK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DISK
What's nearby DISK
Lookup in Wiki for DISK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DISK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DISK"