Is SKIDS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SKIDS in various dictionaries:
- noun - one of a pair of planks used to make a track for rolling or sliding objects
- noun - a restraint provided when the brake linings are moved hydraulically against the brake drum to retard the wheel's rotation
- noun - an unexpected slide
- verb - slide without control
- verb - elevate onto skids
- verb - apply a brake or skid to
- verb - move obliquely or sideways, usually in an uncontrolled manner
- verb - to slide sideways as a result of a loss of traction
There are 5 letters in SKIDS: D I K S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SKIDS
To search all scrabble anagrams of SKIDS, to go: SKIDS?
Rearrange the letters in SKIDS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SKIDS
What's nearby SKIDS
Lookup in Wiki for SKIDS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SKIDS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SKIDS"