Is DISKS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DISKS in various dictionaries:
- noun - something with a round shape resembling a flat circular plate
- noun - a flat circular plate
- noun - sound recording consisting of a disk with a continuous groove
- noun - (computer science) a memory device consisting of a flat disk covered with a magnetic coating on which information is stored
- verb - draw a harrow over (land)
- verb - to break up land with a type of farm implement
There are 5 letters in DISKS: D I K S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DISKS
To search all scrabble anagrams of DISKS, to go: DISKS?
Rearrange the letters in DISKS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DISKS
What's nearby DISKS
Lookup in Wiki for DISKS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DISKS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DISKS"