Is RISK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RISK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a source of danger
- noun - a venture undertaken without regard to possible loss or injury
- noun - the probability of becoming infected given that exposure to an infectious agent has occurred
- noun - the probability of being exposed to an infectious agent
- verb - expose to a chance of loss or damage
- verb - take a risk in the hope of a favorable outcome
- The possibility of suffering harm or loss; danger.
- A factor, thing, element, or course involving uncertain danger; a hazard: “the usual risks of the desert: rattlesnakes, the heat, and lack of water” (Frank Clancy).
- The danger or probability of loss to an insurer.
- The amount that an insurance company stands to lose.
- The variability of returns from an investment.
- The chance of nonpayment of a debt.
- Often used to modify another noun: risk factors; risk management.
- To expose to a chance of loss or damage; hazard.
- verb - to expose to a risk (a chance of injury or loss)
There are 4 letters in RISK: I K R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RISK
To search all scrabble anagrams of RISK, to go: RISK?
Rearrange the letters in RISK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RISK
What's nearby RISK
Lookup in Wiki for RISK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RISK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RISK"