Is SKIP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SKIP in various dictionaries:
- noun - a gait in which steps and hops alternate
- noun - a mistake resulting from neglect
- verb - bypass
- verb - intentionally fail to attend
- verb - jump lightly
- verb - leave suddenly
- verb - bound off one point after another
- verb - cause to skip over a surface
- To move by hopping on one foot and then the other.
- To leap lightly about.
- To bounce over or be deflected from a surface; skim or ricochet.
- To pass from point to point, omitting or disregarding what intervenes: skipped through the list hurriedly; skipping over the dull passages in the novel.
- To be promoted in school beyond the next regular class or grade.
- To leave hastily; abscond: skipped out of town.
- To misfire.
- To leap or jump lightly over: skip rope.
- To pass over without mentioning; omit: skipped the minor details of the story.
- To cause to bounce lightly over a surface; skim.
- To be promoted beyond (the next grade or level).
- To leave hastily: The fugitive skipped town.
- To fail to attend: We skipped science class again.
- A leaping or jumping movement, especially a gait in which hops and steps alternate.
- An act of passing over something; an omission.
- verb - to move with light springing steps
There are 4 letters in SKIP: I K P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SKIP
To search all scrabble anagrams of SKIP, to go: SKIP?
Rearrange the letters in SKIP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SKIP
What's nearby SKIP
Lookup in Wiki for SKIP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SKIP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SKIP"