Is SILK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SILK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a fabric made from the fine threads produced by certain insect larvae
- noun - animal fibers produced by silkworms and other larvae that spin cocoons and by most spiders
- A fine, lustrous fiber composed mainly of fibroin and produced by certain insect larvae to form cocoons, especially the strong, elastic, fibrous secretion of silkworms used to make thread and fabric.
- Thread or fabric made from this fiber.
- A garment made from this fabric.
- Composed of or similar to the fiber or the fabric silk.
- verb - to cover with silk (a soft, lustrous fabric)
There are 4 letters in SILK: I K L S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SILK
To search all scrabble anagrams of SILK, to go: SILK?
Rearrange the letters in SILK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SILK
What's nearby SILK
Lookup in Wiki for SILK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SILK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SILK"