Is LINKS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LINKS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a golf course that is built on sandy ground near a shore
- noun - the means of connection between things linked in series
- noun - a fastener that serves to join or connect
- noun - the state of being connected
- noun - a connecting shape
- noun - a unit of length equal to 1/100 of a chain
- noun - (computing) an instruction that connects one part of a program or an element on a list to another program or list
- noun - a channel for communication between groups
- noun - a two-way radio communication system (usually microwave)
- noun - an interconnecting circuit between two or more locations for the purpose of transmitting and receiving data
- verb - make a logical or causal connection
- verb - connect, fasten, or put together two or more pieces
- verb - be or become joined or united or linked
- verb - link with or as with a yoke
- A golf course.
- Relatively flat or undulating sandy turf-covered ground usually along a seashore.
- verb - to join together
There are 5 letters in LINKS: I K L N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LINKS
To search all scrabble anagrams of LINKS, to go: LINKS?
Rearrange the letters in LINKS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LINKS
What's nearby LINKS
Lookup in Wiki for LINKS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LINKS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LINKS"