Is INK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a liquid used for printing or writing or drawing
- noun - dark protective fluid ejected into the water by cuttlefish and other cephalopods
- verb - append one's signature to
- verb - mark, coat, cover, or stain with ink
- verb - fill with ink
- A pigmented liquid or paste used especially for writing or printing.
- A dark liquid ejected for protection by most cephalopods, including the octopus and squid.
- To mark, coat, or stain with ink.
- To append one’s signature to (a contract, for example).
- verb - to mark with ink (a colored fluid used for writing)
There are 3 letters in INK: I K N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INK
To search all scrabble anagrams of INK, to go: INK?
Rearrange the letters in INK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of INK
What's nearby INK
Lookup in Wiki for INK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INK"