Is PINK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PINK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a light shade of red
- noun - any of various flowers of plants of the genus Dianthus cultivated for their fragrant flowers
- noun - a person with mildly leftist political views
- verb - make light, repeated taps on a surface
- verb - sound like a car engine that is firing too early
- verb - cut in a zigzag pattern with pinking shears, in sewing
- adj - of a light shade of red
- Any of a group of colors reddish in hue, of medium to high lightness, and of low to moderate saturation.
- Any of various plants of the genus Dianthus, such as the carnation and sweet William, often cultivated for their showy, fragrant flowers.
- Any of various other plants, such as the wild pink and the moss pink.
- A flower of any of these plants.
- The highest or best degree: in the pink of health.
- Light-colored trousers formerly worn as part of the winter semidress uniform by U.
- The scarlet coat worn by fox hunters.
- A pinko.
- Of the color pink.
- Having moderately leftist political opinions.
- To stab lightly with a pointed weapon; prick.
- To decorate with a perforated pattern.
- To cut with pinking shears.
- A sailing vessel with a narrow overhanging stern.
- adj - of a pale reddish hue
- verb - to cut a saw-toothed edge on cloth
There are 4 letters in PINK: I K N P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PINK
To search all scrabble anagrams of PINK, to go: PINK?
Rearrange the letters in PINK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PINK
What's nearby PINK
Lookup in Wiki for PINK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PINK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PINK"