Is KIP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of KIP in various dictionaries:
- noun - sleep
- noun - the basic unit of money in Laos
- noun - a gymnastic exercise performed starting from a position with the legs over the upper body and moving to an erect position by arching the back and swinging the legs out and down while forcing the chest upright
- verb - be asleep
- The untanned hide of a small or young animal, such as a calf.
- A set or bundle of such hides.
- A rooming house.
- A place to sleep; a bed.
- A unit of weight equal to 1,000 pounds (455 kilograms).
- verb - to be in a natural, periodic state of rest
There are 3 letters in KIP: I K P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to KIP
To search all scrabble anagrams of KIP, to go: KIP?
Rearrange the letters in KIP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of KIP
What's nearby KIP
Lookup in Wiki for KIP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of KIP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: KIP"