Is PI valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PI in various dictionaries:
- noun - the ratio of the circumference to the diameter of a circle
- noun - someone who can be employed as a detective to collect information
- noun - the scientist in charge of an experiment or research project
- noun - the 16th letter of the Greek alphabet
- noun - an antiviral drug used against HIV
- The 16th letter of the Greek alphabet.
- A transcendental number, approximately 3.
- To jumble or mix up (type).
- noun - a Greek letter
- verb - to jumble or disorder
There are 2 letters in PI: I P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PI
To search all scrabble anagrams of PI, to go: PI?
Rearrange the letters in PI and see some winning combinations
2 letters out of PI
Contextual use of PI
What's nearby PI
Lookup in Wiki for PI
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PI, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PI"