Is RIP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RIP in various dictionaries:
- noun - a dissolute man in fashionable society
- noun - an opening made forcibly as by pulling apart
- noun - a stretch of turbulent water in a river or the sea caused by one current flowing into or across another current
- noun - the act of rending or ripping or splitting something
- verb - tear or be torn violently
- verb - move precipitously or violently
- verb - cut (wood) along the grain
- verb - criticize or abuse strongly and violently
- To cut, tear apart, or tear away roughly or energetically.
- To split or saw (wood) along the grain.
- To produce, display, or utter suddenly: ripped out a vicious oath.
- To become torn or split apart.
- To move quickly or violently.
- The act of ripping.
- A torn or split place, especially along a seam.
- A ripsaw.
- To steal from: “I’ve ripped him off as much as I could possibly rip him off” (Gary Fisketjon).
- To steal: She ripped off a leather jacket while ostensibly trying on clothes.
- To exploit, swindle, cheat, or defraud: a false advertising campaign that ripped off a great many consumers.
- A stretch of water in a river, an estuary, or a tidal channel made rough by waves meeting an opposing current.
- A rip current.
- A dissolute person.
- An old or worthless horse.
- verb - to tear or cut apart roughly
There are 3 letters in RIP: I P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RIP
To search all scrabble anagrams of RIP, to go: RIP?
Rearrange the letters in RIP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RIP
What's nearby RIP
Lookup in Wiki for RIP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RIP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RIP"