Is GRIP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GRIP in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of grasping
- noun - the appendage to an object that is designed to be held in order to use or move it
- noun - a portable rectangular container for carrying clothes
- noun - the friction between a body and the surface on which it moves (as between an automobile tire and the road)
- noun - worker who moves the camera around while a film or television show is being made
- noun - an intellectual hold or understanding
- noun - a flat wire hairpin whose prongs press tightly together
- verb - hold fast or firmly
- verb - to grip or seize, as in a wrestling match
- verb - to render motionless, as with a fixed stare or by arousing terror or awe
- A tight hold; a firm grasp: a drowning swimmer now safely in the grip of a lifeguard.
- The pressure or strength of such a grasp: a wrestler with an unmatched grip.
- A manner of grasping and holding: The crate afforded no comfortable grip.
- Intellectual hold; understanding: a good grip on French history.
- Ability to function properly or well; competence: getting a grip on the new technique.
- A mechanical device that grasps and holds.
- A part, such as a handle, that is designed to be grasped and held.
- A suitcase or valise.
- A stagehand who helps in shifting scenery.
- A member of a film production crew who adjusts sets and props and sometimes assists the camera operator.
- To secure and maintain a tight hold on; seize firmly.
- To maintain a secure grasp.
- verb - to seize firmly with the hand
There are 4 letters in GRIP: G I P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GRIP
To search all scrabble anagrams of GRIP, to go: GRIP?
Rearrange the letters in GRIP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GRIP
What's nearby GRIP
Lookup in Wiki for GRIP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GRIP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GRIP"