Is SPRIG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPRIG in various dictionaries:
- noun - a small branch or division of a branch (especially a terminal division)
- noun - an ornament that resembles a spray of leaves or flowers
- A small shoot or twig of a plant.
- An ornament in this shape.
- A small brad without a head.
- A young, immature person.
- To decorate with a design of sprigs.
- To remove a sprig or sprigs from (a bush or tree).
- To fasten with a small headless brad.
- verb - to fasten with small, thin nails
There are 5 letters in SPRIG: G I P R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPRIG
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPRIG, to go: SPRIG?
Rearrange the letters in SPRIG and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SPRIG
What's nearby SPRIG
Lookup in Wiki for SPRIG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPRIG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPRIG"