Is RIPS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RIPS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a dissolute man in fashionable society
- noun - an opening made forcibly as by pulling apart
- noun - a stretch of turbulent water in a river or the sea caused by one current flowing into or across another current
- noun - the act of rending or ripping or splitting something
- verb - tear or be torn violently
- verb - move precipitously or violently
- verb - cut (wood) along the grain
- verb - criticize or abuse strongly and violently
- verb - to tear or cut apart roughly
There are 4 letters in RIPS: I P R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RIPS
To search all scrabble anagrams of RIPS, to go: RIPS?
Rearrange the letters in RIPS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RIPS
What's nearby RIPS
Lookup in Wiki for RIPS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RIPS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RIPS"