Is PAIRS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PAIRS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a set of two similar things considered as a unit
- noun - two items of the same kind
- noun - two people considered as a unit
- noun - a poker hand with 2 cards of the same value
- verb - form a pair or pairs
- verb - bring two objects, ideas, or people together
- verb - occur in pairs
- verb - arrange in pairs
- verb - engage in sexual intercourse
- verb - to arrange in sets of two
There are 5 letters in PAIRS: A I P R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PAIRS
To search all scrabble anagrams of PAIRS, to go: PAIRS?
Rearrange the letters in PAIRS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PAIRS
What's nearby PAIRS
Lookup in Wiki for PAIRS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PAIRS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PAIRS"