Is RASP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RASP in various dictionaries:
- noun - uttering in an irritated tone
- noun - a coarse file with sharp pointed projections
- verb - scrape with a rasp
- verb - utter in a grating voice
- To file or scrape with a coarse file having sharp projections.
- To utter in a grating voice.
- To grate on (nerves or feelings).
- To scrape harshly; grate.
- To make a harsh, grating sound.
- A coarse file with sharp, raised, pointed projections.
- The act of filing with a rasp.
- A harsh, grating sound.
- verb - to rub with something rough
There are 4 letters in RASP: A P R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RASP
To search all scrabble anagrams of RASP, to go: RASP?
Rearrange the letters in RASP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RASP
What's nearby RASP
Lookup in Wiki for RASP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RASP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RASP"