Is CRAPS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CRAPS in various dictionaries:
- noun - expressions used when when two dice are thrown and both come up showing one spot
- noun - a gambling game played with two dice
- noun - obscene terms for feces
- noun - obscene words for unacceptable behavior
- verb - have a bowel movement
- A gambling game played with two dice in which a first throw of 7 or 11 wins, a first throw of 2, 3, or 12 loses the bet, and a first throw of any other number (a point) must be repeated to win before a 7 is thrown, which loses both the bet and the dice.
- A losing throw in this game.
- verb - to throw a 2, 3, or 12 in a dice game
There are 5 letters in CRAPS: A C P R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CRAPS
To search all scrabble anagrams of CRAPS, to go: CRAPS?
Rearrange the letters in CRAPS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CRAPS
What's nearby CRAPS
Lookup in Wiki for CRAPS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CRAPS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CRAPS"