Is PAR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PAR in various dictionaries:
- noun - (golf) the standard number of strokes set for each hole on a golf course, or for the entire course
- noun - a state of being essentially equal or equivalent
- verb - make a score (on a hole) equal to par
- An amount or a level considered to be average; a standard: performing up to par; did not yet feel up to par.
- An equality of status, level, or value; equal footing: a local product on a par with the best foreign makes.
- The established value of a monetary unit expressed in terms of a monetary unit of another country using the same metal standard.
- The face value of a stock, bond, or other negotiable instrument: sold the bond at par.
- The number of golf strokes considered necessary to complete a hole or course in expert play.
- Equal to the standard; normal: a solid, par performance.
- Of or relating to monetary face value.
- verb - to shoot in a standard number of strokes in golf
There are 3 letters in PAR: A P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PAR
To search all scrabble anagrams of PAR, to go: PAR?
Rearrange the letters in PAR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PAR
What's nearby PAR
Lookup in Wiki for PAR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PAR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PAR"