Is RAPE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RAPE in various dictionaries:
- noun - Eurasian plant cultivated for its seed and as a forage crop
- noun - the act of despoiling a country in warfare
- noun - the crime of forcing a woman to submit to sexual intercourse against her will
- verb - force (someone) to have sex against their will
- verb - destroy and strip of its possession
- The crime of forcing another person to submit to sex acts, especially sexual intercourse.
- The act of seizing and carrying off by force; abduction.
- Abusive or improper treatment; violation: a rape of justice.
- To force (another person) to submit to sex acts, especially sexual intercourse; commit rape on.
- To seize and carry off by force.
- The sense involving these cruelties was probably present in Middle English and has largely taken over the word.
- The refuse of grapes left after the extraction of the juice in winemaking.
- verb - to force to submit to sexual intercourse
There are 4 letters in RAPE: A E P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RAPE
To search all scrabble anagrams of RAPE, to go: RAPE?
Rearrange the letters in RAPE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RAPE
What's nearby RAPE
Lookup in Wiki for RAPE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RAPE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RAPE"