Is PAPER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PAPER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a material made of cellulose pulp derived mainly from wood or rags or certain grasses
- noun - an essay (especially one written as an assignment)
- noun - a daily or weekly publication on folded sheets
- noun - a medium for written communication
- noun - a scholarly article describing the results of observations or stating hypotheses
- noun - a business firm that publishes newspapers
- noun - the physical object that is the product of a newspaper publisher
- verb - cover with paper
- verb - cover with wallpaper
- A material made of cellulose pulp, derived mainly from wood, rags, and certain grasses, processed into flexible sheets or rolls by deposit from an aqueous suspension, and used chiefly for writing, printing, drawing, wrapping, and covering walls.
- A single sheet of this material.
- A formal written composition intended to be published, presented, or read aloud; a scholarly essay or treatise.
- A piece of written work for school; a report or theme.
- Often papers.
- Commercial documents that represent value and can be transferred from owner to owner; negotiable instruments considered as a group: “billions more invested in American stocks, bonds, certificates of deposit, and other paper” (Christian Science Monitor).
- A newspaper.
- A wrapper made of paper, often with its contents: a paper of pins.
- A free pass to a theater.
- The audience admitted with free passes.
- To cover, wrap, or line with paper.
- To cover with wallpaper.
- To supply with paper.
- To issue free passes for (a theater, for example).
- To construct (something) in haste and with little forethought: papered together a new coalition of political convenience.
- Made of paper.
- Resembling paper, as in thinness or flimsiness.
- Of or relating to clerical work: paper duties.
- Existing only in printed or written form: paper profits; a paper corporation.
- Planned but not realized; theoretical.
- To put or keep out of sight; conceal: paper over a deficit with accounting gimmicks.
- To downplay or gloss over (differences, for example), especially in order to maintain a nominal, apparent, or temporary unity.
- In writing or print.
- In theory, as opposed to actual performance or fact: It is a good team on paper, but its members play poorly together.
- verb - to cover or wrap with paper (a thin sheet material made of cellulose pulp)
There are 5 letters in PAPER: A E P P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PAPER
To search all scrabble anagrams of PAPER, to go: PAPER?
Rearrange the letters in PAPER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PAPER
What's nearby PAPER
Lookup in Wiki for PAPER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PAPER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PAPER"