Is REP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REP in various dictionaries:
- noun - informal abbreviation of `representative'
- noun - a fabric with prominent rounded crosswise ribs
- A ribbed or corded fabric of various materials, such as cotton, wool, or silk.
- A representative.
- A unit of absorbed radiation dose, equal to the amount of ionizing radiation that will transfer 93 ergs of energy to 1 gram of water or living tissue.
- A repertory company.
- A repertory theater.
- verb - to bring into the presence of someone
There are 3 letters in REP: E P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REP
To search all scrabble anagrams of REP, to go: REP?
Rearrange the letters in REP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of REP
What's nearby REP
Lookup in Wiki for REP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REP"