Is PEER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PEER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is of equal standing with another in a group
- noun - a nobleman (duke or marquis or earl or viscount or baron) who is a member of the British peerage
- verb - look searchingly
- To look intently, searchingly, or with difficulty.
- To be partially visible; show: The moon peered from behind dark clouds.
- A person who has equal standing with another or others, as in rank, class, or age: children who are easily influenced by their peers.
- A nobleman.
- A man who holds a peerage by descent or appointment.
- A companion; a fellow: “To stray away into these forests drear,/Alone, without a peer” (John Keats).
- verb - to look narrowly or searchingly
There are 4 letters in PEER: E E P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PEER
To search all scrabble anagrams of PEER, to go: PEER?
Rearrange the letters in PEER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PEER
What's nearby PEER
Lookup in Wiki for PEER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PEER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PEER"