Is REPEL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REPEL in various dictionaries:
- verb - cause to move back by force or influence
- verb - be repellent to
- verb - force or drive back
- verb - reject outright and bluntly
- verb - fill with distaste
- To ward off or keep away; drive back: repel insects.
- To offer resistance to; fight against: repel an invasion.
- To refuse to accept; reject: a company that was trying to repel a hostile takeover.
- To turn away from; spurn.
- To be resistant to; be incapable of absorbing or mixing with: Oil repels water.
- To present an opposing force to; push back or away by a force: Electric charges of the same sign repel one another.
- To offer a resistant force to something.
- To cause aversion or distaste: behavior that repels.
- verb - to drive back
There are 5 letters in REPEL: E E L P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REPEL
To search all scrabble anagrams of REPEL, to go: REPEL?
Rearrange the letters in REPEL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of REPEL
What's nearby REPEL
Lookup in Wiki for REPEL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REPEL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REPEL"