Is PEEL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PEEL in various dictionaries:
- noun - British politician (1788-1850)
- noun - the rind of a fruit or vegetable
- verb - strip the skin off
- verb - come off in flakes or thin small pieces
- verb - get undressed
- To strip or cut away the skin, rind, or bark from; pare.
- To strip away; pull off: peeled the label from the jar.
- To lose or shed skin, bark, or other covering.
- To come off in thin strips or pieces, as bark, skin, or paint: Her sunburned skin began to peel.
- To remove one’s clothes; undress.
- To leave flight formation in order to land or make a dive.
- Old English pilian (both from Latin pil7re, to deprive of hair, from pilus, hair) and from Old French pillier, to tug, pull, plunder (from Latin pilleum, felt cap).
- A long-handled, shovellike tool used by bakers to move bread or pastries into and out of an oven.
- A T-shaped pole used for hanging up freshly printed sheets of paper to dry.
- A fortified house or tower of a kind constructed in the borderland of Scotland and England in the 16th century.
- adj - to strip off an outer covering of [v -ED, -ING, -S] : PEELABLE
There are 4 letters in PEEL: E E L P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PEEL
To search all scrabble anagrams of PEEL, to go: PEEL?
Rearrange the letters in PEEL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PEEL
What's nearby PEEL
Lookup in Wiki for PEEL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PEEL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PEEL"