Is REEL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REEL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a roll of photographic film holding a series of frames to be projected by a movie projector
- noun - music composed for dancing a reel
- noun - winder consisting of a revolving spool with a handle
- noun - a winder around which thread or tape or film or other flexible materials can be wound
- noun - a lively dance of Scottish Highlanders
- noun - an American country dance which starts with the couples facing each other in two lines
- verb - walk as if unable to control one's movements
- verb - revolve quickly and repeatedly around one's own axis
- verb - wind onto or off a reel
- A device, such as a cylinder, spool, or frame, that turns on an axis and is used for winding and storing rope, tape, film, or other flexible materials.
- A cylindrical device attached to a fishing rod to let out or wind up the line.
- The quantity of wire, film, or other material wound on one reel.
- A set of curved lawn-mower blades that rotate around a bar parallel to the ground, cutting grass while moving against a stationary straight blade.
- To wind on or let out from a reel.
- To recover by winding on a reel: reel in a large fish.
- To be thrown off balance or fall back: reeled from the sharp blow.
- To stagger, lurch, or sway, as from drunkenness: reeled down the alley.
- To go round and round in a whirling motion: gulls reeling and diving.
- To cause to reel.
- A staggering, swaying, or whirling movement.
- A fast dance of Scottish origin.
- The Virginia reel.
- The music for one of these dances.
- A hand-held hammer used in a quarry for shaping granite blocks.
- adj - to wind on a type of rotary device [v -ED, -ING, -S] : REELABLE
There are 4 letters in REEL: E E L R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REEL
To search all scrabble anagrams of REEL, to go: REEL?
Rearrange the letters in REEL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of REEL
What's nearby REEL
Lookup in Wiki for REEL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REEL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REEL"