Is LEVER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LEVER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a rigid bar pivoted about a fulcrum
- noun - a simple machine that gives a mechanical advantage when given a fulcrum
- noun - a flat metal tumbler in a lever lock
- verb - to move or force, especially in an effort to get something open
- A simple machine consisting of a rigid bar pivoted on a fixed point and used to transmit force, as in raising or moving a weight at one end by pushing down on the other.
- A projecting handle used to adjust or operate a mechanism.
- A means of accomplishing; a tool: used friendship as a lever to obtain advancement.
- verb - to move with a lever (a rigid body used to lift weight)
There are 5 letters in LEVER: E E L R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LEVER
To search all scrabble anagrams of LEVER, to go: LEVER?
Rearrange the letters in LEVER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LEVER
What's nearby LEVER
Lookup in Wiki for LEVER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LEVER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LEVER"