Is LEVERS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LEVERS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a rigid bar pivoted about a fulcrum
- noun - a simple machine that gives a mechanical advantage when given a fulcrum
- noun - a flat metal tumbler in a lever lock
- verb - to move or force, especially in an effort to get something open
- verb - to move with a lever (a rigid body used to lift weight)
There are 6 letters in LEVERS: E E L R S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LEVERS
To search all scrabble anagrams of LEVERS, to go: LEVERS?
Rearrange the letters in LEVERS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LEVERS
What's nearby LEVERS
Lookup in Wiki for LEVERS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LEVERS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LEVERS"