Is EVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EVE in various dictionaries:
- noun - (Old Testament) Adam's wife in Judeo-Christian mythology: the first woman and mother of the human race
- noun - the day before
- noun - the period immediately before something
- noun - the latter part of the day (the period of decreasing daylight from late afternoon until nightfall)
- The evening or day preceding a special day, such as a holiday.
- The period immediately preceding a certain event: the eve of war.
- noun - the latter part of the day and early part of the night
There are 3 letters in EVE: E E V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of EVE, to go: EVE?
Rearrange the letters in EVE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of EVE
What's nearby EVE
Lookup in Wiki for EVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EVE"